PARADOX PUBG INTERNAL

Unique BattlEye, Xenuine and XignCode bypass Immediate analysis of new anti-cheat updates, to prevent any detections
More Info

REGISTER NOW

Become part of an exclusive community
Click here

PAYPAL AVAILABLE

From now on we accept PayPal payments
Click here
News
  • Paradox R6S Cheat is out now
  • Intel & AMD Processors supported
  • Paypal is available
  • HWID Spoofer available soon
  • New Loader released please redownload
Sharingan

Auxillium.cc Peeps Here ! Discord tags !

We Havent even got a warning or prior notice that aux gona be gone or merged with paradox. So just to get back to my Aux Peeps back here i started this thread. If you were From Aux, Drop your Discord tags down here ? Along with your Aux username . Peace !

Just came from aux not sure how long its been but I used the cheat  for 1 day then it went down :( should still have 29 days and my username was changed for some reason but one of the admins it was ether Barcode or BarcodeTM.

My discord tag is Barcode™#9431

4 hours ago, BobuAUX said:

Wonder what will happen to my unredeemed sub? I'm just Bobu#7659

Somehow saw this coming..

yeah ,they said that all the Active subscriptions during the time when Aux went down will be given / Compensated as promised by Paradox.gg . Paradox even posted that they have a list. So i've guess we just have to wait. We've waited 4 months since October its just few more days I guess. Hope we get what was promised. Lets wait and see !

4 hours ago, Sharingan said:

yeah ,they said that all the Active subscriptions during the time when Aux went down will be given / Compensated as promised by Paradox.gg . Paradox even posted that they have a list. So i've guess we just have to wait. We've waited 4 months since October its just few more days I guess. Hope we get what was promised. Lets wait and see !

Thing is mine wasn't activated cause I bought it a couple days before lol

But yea, wouldn't hurt to be a bit more patient.